Répondre au sujet  [ 29 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+8 heures [Heure d’été]

Auteur Message
  [Cricket] Des fans/joueurs de cricket sur FDU ?
Message Publié : 19 Nov 2004 10:04 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 616
Hello,

Y a-t-il des joueurs (debutants amateurs pros) ou des fans sur FDU de l'un des plus beaux sports ? :wink:

C'est dommage que ce sport est totalement inconnu en france :(

Bientot une journee cricket@FDU ? :mrgreen: (que ce soit dans les nets ou sur l'ovale).

A+

Message Publié : 19 Nov 2004 10:23 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 513
J'adore. Il faut juste bien comprendre les règles au début et ensuite dès que tu commences à comprendre la stratégie, ça devient un sport génial.

Je vais à l'oval le 2 janvier.

Vincent

Message Publié : 19 Nov 2004 13:00 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
je suis d'accord avec toi, au debut on s'endors, il faut comprendre les regles et apres on adore ;)

2 janvier, Australia - Pakistan Test c'est ca ? J'y serai aussi mais seulement pour la premiere journee, vacances le lendemain :(

Explication.....
Message Publié : 19 Nov 2004 16:42 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 274
Boujour à tous.

C'est une exelente idée de faire un post sur ce magnifique sport.

C'est vraie que je ne connais pas les régles mais je ne demande qu'a apprendre.

Alors pourriez-vous nous instruire, nous autres français, pour qui ce sport semble assez barbare (imaginez: jouer au criket en jogging pendant des heures sous un soleil de plomb et plus de 40°C).

Je ne demande pas à connaitre toutes les subtilités de ce sport mais pour commencer ce serait super de pouvoir nous en expliquer les régles de base histoire de ne pas être trop perdu en regardant les matchs à la TV.

Merci par avance.

Message Publié : 19 Nov 2004 18:55 
FranceDownUnder Addict
FranceDownUnder Addict
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 101
Tres bonne idee Alysum,on doit organiser un cricket day un de ces jours,surtout pas a manly ou maroubra :wink:

Message Publié : 19 Nov 2004 19:31 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
non non ce sera a Bronte beach :mrgreen:

Message Publié : 20 Nov 2004 09:53 
Fair Dinkum Mate
Fair Dinkum Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 64
Le cricket j'ai essayé de suivre 2-3 fois à la télé mais c'est vrai que c'est tellement long qu'il faut vraiment s'accrocher..qui plus est lorsque l'on ne connaît pas les règles !

Mais je vais essayer de m'y mettre un peu en arrivant en Juillet..Ca a l'air assez goleri et puis ça serait passer à côté d'une grosse partie de la culture sportive australienne que de ne pas être initié au moins une fois au cricket !! :wink:

Pour Ozman & FloFlo & whoever else.....
Message Publié : 20 Nov 2004 13:56 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 1245
Localisation : >Une aussie que vit a Ballarat, 100 km N-O de Melbourne
Hey guys, I tried to find a good website for you that explains simply the rules of Cricket...but I haven't come up with much yet except the rules for 'backyard cricket' - which may look the same, but has several variations and far less strict rules - par exemple, when playing real cricket and you hit the ball right over the top of the fence, it's good - the batsman scores 6 runs (points). When playing backyard cricket, usually when you hit the ball over the fence, it's bad - you're 'out' (finished - your turn is over) because nobody wants to run into the neighbour's garden to retrieve the ball.
Here's an interesting set of backyard cricket rules:
starting with one that says you have to play left handed (almost all cricketers play right handed) and with a beer in the other hand :mrgreen:
http://forum.sportal.com.au/viewthread. ... 25&p=39025

So, in the absence of finding a better website, I guess I could start with some beginner's terminology for cricket....and if anyone wants to pitch in
:mrgreen: (the 'pitch' is the part the batsmen run up and down on), you're welcome to join in! :D

Over: the bowler bowls the ball 6 times, which equals an 'over' (you could maybe think of it like a game in tennis). In one day cricket, the match consists of 50 overs (ie 50 x 6 times the ball is thrown, per team, for the game). In a test match, the game is played till only the 12th man is left (and he's not allowed to bat)
After a certain number of overs, the bowler must change to another one.

Stumps: the little white wooden thing with 3 poles and a bail (horizontal piece on top) which can be knocked off if hit by the ball when bowled (that's part of the idea) which is behind each batsman.

Pitch: the bare rectangular patch in the middle of the field where the batsmen run between the stumps.

Crease - the area behind the white line but in front of the stumps on the pitch which the batsmen must stand inside.

Wicketkeeper: the guy who stands behind the stumps of the batsman (there's only 1 - he's at the batting end).

Fielders - the guys on the current non batting team who fetch the ball from their various positions on the field/oval.

Run rate especially important in 1 day matches. It's the number of runs being scored off each over. Towards the end of a 1 day match it becomes even more crucial for the other team - they calculate it on how many overs left, and how many runs must be achieved per over to reach the target - it doesn't matter if the 2nd team in to bat has more or less players go out, as long as they can meet the total set by the 1st batting team without having their 10 players go 'out' in the process.

At the start of the match the 2 captains come onto the field and a coin is tossed. The captain who wins the toss gets to choose if he wants his team to go in to bat first, or second.
He can choose to go in first and hope their team will make a very high score that will give them a psychological advantage over the other team and have them 'chasing' the score of the 1st team of batsmen hard from the beginning - to put them under pressure so they'll hopefuly make mistakes and the best batsman go out early (the teams are made up of those who bat, and those who bowl, though all must go in to bat - the bowlers naturally are the ones who are sent in last - the 'tail enders' which the team hopes they won't have to use)
Or he can choose to go in 2nd so they will know from the beginning how many runs they need, can have the stats of how many runs per over, and pace themselves accordingly.
The goal for the batting team is always to make as many runs as possible, using their best batsman (at the top of the list) and hopefully not have to use the not so good ones (the bowlers).
By the 2nd half of the game when the teams have swapped positions and the batsmen are now the bowlers, their main objective is to get the best batsmen out first so they have to bring in their bowlers, and to of course stop them making runs as much as they can.

During play there's 2 players from the batting team on the field, and all the guys from the other team who are called fielders apart from the bowler and wicketkeeper, though the positions the fielders stand in have set names (odd ones too like 'mid on' ).

12 players to a team, including a spare or emergency player (whose job it is to bring out the drinks onto the field at break time)
Only 11 players of the batting side are allowed to bat.
Only 11 fielders are allowed on the field at once.

To make it really really basic, I guess one could think of it a tiny bit like baseball - when the batsman hits the ball, the other end of the pitch (where his team mate is standing) is the 'base'. The batsman chooses when he runs though - if the ball hasn't gone far enough, he chooses not to run (unless he's near the end of the game and is very desperate for runs and is a very fast runner!). When he starts running, his team mate at the other end must too, and they cross over in the middle. They have to communicate well so one doesn't stop running at an end and the other keep going, thinking they are going for more 'runs'.
They both have to make it to opposite ends of the pitch safely without any fieldsman throwing the ball from where they've retrieved (fielded) it and knocking the bails off the top of the stumps - if that happens while either batsman is out of their 'crease' area, then they're out (called 'run out').

There are plenty of other ways to go out too -
'Bowled out' is when the batsman hits the ball but it is caught on the full without bouncing by the bowler. Any other catch on the full is 'out' and the batsman must leave the field, and a new batsman comes in.
'Stumped' is when the ball is bowled and hits the stumps - and the batsman is out for that too. Batsman can have hit the ball, or not at all - either way he's out if it hits.
There's 'LBW' ('leg before wicket' - I'll let somebody else try to explain that one as it's too tricky for me...! I never understood it when I was young - something to do with standing in the line of the stumps and it would have hit but they were blocking it or something...the umpire is often crucial in LBW cases to say if it's 'in' still or it's 'out')
If the batsman does't score any runs (points) at all and he goes out, then it's called 'out for a duck' ("= out for 0" and on the tv and big screen at the game, a funny sad yellow duck walks across the screen - it's meant to be a bit humiliating, making the fact of not scoring at all even worse)
A batsman reaching 100 runs in an 'innings' (the time he was 'in') is a hero.

general Scoring: just running between wickets: each length made from the batsman's end is 1 run (point). Though both guys are running, only the one who just hit the ball is scoring.
4 runs - if the ball rolls or bounces over the white line around the edge of the oval. Doesn't matter if the batsmen have been running as well - they only get 4 runs.
Right over the top of the boundary of the oval into the crowd = 6 runs (hit for 6)
When a bowler bowls occasionally too wide for the batsman to have been able to hit it, it's called a 'wide' (signified by the umpire sticking both his arms out from his sides) and the batsman score a 'ball' - 1 free run without having to move, because of it.

There are a lot of breaks during the game, which earns cricket a bit of ridicule :wink: - tea breaks, lunch break, afternoon tea break.....and if it starts to rain, they stop playing and cover the pitch, leading to even more delays and sometimes cancellation of the game (called a 'wash out'). Bad light used to often stop play but now they've got better lights :wink:

I recommend watching 1 day games for a start - they're more lively - less slow and boring and at least the one day internationals wear their coloured uniforms instead of plain white and it's easier to see who's who.

There's a bit more to it than that, but that's most of it, I think. It's a game very governed by strict rules and lots of them.

Kate :D

PS: found a site, but its the official one and quite technical. http://www.waca.com.au/images/docs/cric ... -rules.pdf

Dernière édition par Kate le 22 Nov 2004 09:03, édité 1 fois.

Un Raout d'honneur pour Kate
Message Publié : 20 Nov 2004 16:05 
Fair Dinkum Mate
Fair Dinkum Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 58
Kate,
Mille fois merci pour ces explications.
J'ai essaye de regarder, de m'y interesser sans que personne ne m'explique les regles et ineluctablement je me suis endormi en revant de gars en blanc qui jouaient au Calvinball contre d'autres gars en blanc.
Il y a un test a Adelaide bientot, je vais essayer d'y aller et de regarder avec un oeil neuf.

Message Publié : 20 Nov 2004 16:43 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
il y a du cricket tout la journee actuellement sur channel 9 profitez en ;)

et l'australie joue tres bien 8)

les règles simples de cricket
Message Publié : 20 Nov 2004 19:44 
FranceDownUnder Addict
FranceDownUnder Addict
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 163
The Basic 'Rules' of Cricket :roll:

You have 2 sides,

one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out,

and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in,

until he's out.

When they are all out,

the side that's out comes in,

and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When both sides have been in and out,

including the not outs, that's the end of the game.

Razoo

:mrgreen: :P

Message Publié : 21 Nov 2004 17:30 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
et belle victoire de l'australie contre la NZ (by 1 innings)! une des plus belles performances j'ai jamais vu :)

Message Publié : 21 Nov 2004 19:32 
FranceDownUnder Addict
FranceDownUnder Addict
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 163
Desolé, je n'ai pas realise que c'est un sujet sérieuse! :wink:

Oui Mat il ya un test match ce weekend sur Adelaide contre les Tous Noires ( qui jouent en blanc!)

http://www.saca.com.au/Default.aspx?p=63

ou

http://aus.cricinfo.com/db/NATIONAL/AUS/

pour les précisions.

Raz00

:mrgreen:

Re: les règles simples de cricket
Message Publié : 22 Nov 2004 08:56 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 1245
Localisation : >Une aussie que vit a Ballarat, 100 km N-O de Melbourne
RAZOO a écrit :
The Basic 'Rules' of Cricket :roll:

Ah, Geoff, I crack myself up! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Would have been even funnier if you'd given your explanation above mine :mrgreen:
Enough to make almost any head spin :wink:
I think though I prefer the version my father taught me when I was about 10 years old (the one I gave here) :D though yours is indeed exactly true of course.

Mat, je t'en prie. Enjoy the cricket! :D
Kate

Message Publié : 22 Nov 2004 15:47 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 228
suis-je le seul ici a trouver que le cricket c'est carrement emmerdant ?

Deja le base-ball, c'est pas super interessant, le soft-ball encore moins, mais le cricket ?? berk

Enfin, je dis ca, c'est pas pour vous degouter, les gars. chacun ses gouts!

tof :mrgreen:

Répondre au sujet  [ 29 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant